5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So... I did a Thing. 2024 Big Horn and White..

TinyDancer

Reaction score
Went in to get my 2020 looked at for a scratch after the dealer took it in for recall and what was a simple battery swap (that they really wanted $700 for and nevermind the visor issue).

Ended up leaving with a 2024 Big Horn V8 with eTorque and the Night Edition trim and in white... its pretty damn sharp in person. My wife already started calculating the cost for new tonneau, Bed Rug, and step bars (at least). With the 20" rims and always wanting to tinker... I want to look a level kit but ah... I can wait.

Attachments

• new truck.jpg
    new truck.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 138

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
Went in to get my 2020 looked at for a scratch after the dealer took it in for recall and what was a simple battery swap (that they really wanted $700 for and nevermind the visor issue).

Ended up leaving with a 2024 Big Horn V8 with eTorque and the Night Edition trim and in white... its pretty damn sharp in person. My wife already started calculating the cost for new tonneau, Bed Rug, and step bars (at least). With the 20" rims and always wanting to tinker... I want to look a level kit but ah... I can wait.
congrats. have the same truck its awesome!

ben b

Reaction score
Beautiful truck!

I got a door ding in my 2021 and tried explaining to my wife that I needed to replace it with a 2024. Sorta like what you did, but without the same success that you had.

Can you have your wife call mine to explain the necessity of replacing a rig when it gets scratched?

RaminTX

Reaction score
Nice truck, I traded in my white 2022 Laramie GT for a 2023 Durango R/T TNG and regret it. I’m a truck guy. I’m looking into possibly getting a 2024 Big Horn or Big Horn TX edition. I don’t have a wife so I just have to convince myself I deserve a new truck this year.

RHCan

USAF Retired Vet
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nice truck, I traded in my white 2022 Laramie GT for a 2023 Durango R/T TNG and regret it. I’m a truck guy. I’m looking into possibly getting a 2024 Big Horn or Big Horn TX edition. I don’t have a wife so I just have to convince myself I deserve a new truck this year.
You deserve a truck -Now go for it -👍🏾

TinyDancer

Reaction score
Beautiful truck!

I got a door ding in my 2021 and tried explaining to my wife that I needed to replace it with a 2024. Sorta like what you did, but without the same success that you had.

Can you have your wife call mine to explain the necessity of replacing a rig when it gets scratched?
Much like my pending new bike... this was kind of her idea when I showed her my buddy's 2023.

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm honestly more impressed with your wife at this point.
Congrats on that!

RaminTX

Reaction score
You deserve a truck -Now go for it -👍🏾
Thanks, I went out and got a new 2023 Ram Lone Star today. I had to take a lesser trim to offset the beating I took on my trade but It feels so good to be in a Ram truck again !
White 1500 crew cab with Etorque Hemi

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online