5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sneak peak, half way done

Rplante3108

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls!

Just a little sneak peek on two things installed today. Will finish up tomorrow with more details.

Attachments

• 20200215_193535.jpg
    20200215_193535.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 553
  • 20200215_170616.jpg
    20200215_170616.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 562
  • 20200215_170612.jpg
    20200215_170612.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 537

Rplante3108

Reaction score
Looks great, nice work! Those headlights look super dark, did you do anything to them?
Yes, lamin-x headlight, fog and taillight- gunsmoke ;). Since getting it leveled, thought I wouldn't be to much of **** with my headlights beaming into their car....but didnt make much difference and to lazy to adjust lol.

Truckguy

Reaction score
Can you tell any difference in brightness of your headlights? Also can you post a taillight picture? Truck looks great by the way.

Rplante3108

Reaction score
Can you tell any difference in brightness of your headlights? Also can you post a taillight picture? Truck looks great by the way.

Maybe a slight difference..never really tested it. There are times where its like they seem dimmer(nothing blacked out) but there are times its bright as if I had nothing on them. Especially when I'm riding someone *** driving too slow in the fast lane ;)

I will get pictures for you later if that is okay? Weather is sucking in Georgia this week

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes, lamin-x headlight, fog and taillight- gunsmoke ;). Since getting it leveled, thought I wouldn't be to much of **** with my headlights beaming into their car....but didnt make much difference and to lazy to adjust lol.
I like it, how was the install? It says easy for the headlights and difficult for tails.

Truckguy

Reaction score
Maybe a slight difference..never really tested it. There are times where its like they seem dimmer(nothing blacked out) but there are times its bright as if I had nothing on them. Especially when I'm riding someone *** driving too slow in the fast lane ;)

I will get pictures for you later if that is okay? Weather is sucking in Georgia this week

Thanks! No hurry, the weather in Kentucky is pretty crappy also.

Greenchevette

Reaction score

Do you have the lane departure safety tech on your truck? Looking at Lamin-X website, it sounds like that option is required? Any thoughts?

Rplante3108

Reaction score
Do you have the lane departure safety tech on your truck? Looking at Lamin-X website, it sounds like that option is required? Any thoughts?
I have the taillights with the sensor in the middle, yes. Sorry just getting back to this post now, what are you looking for?

Greenchevette

Reaction score
I have the taillights with the sensor in the middle, yes. Sorry just getting back to this post now, what are you looking for?

Thanks bud. Since my Laramie Black Edition doesnt have the Lane Departure Warning option I wasnt sure if the Lamin-X taillight taillight film would work since their website 'requires' that option. I do have the blindspot in my taillight which I think is the same so I just took the plunge and ordered.

Users who are viewing this thread