5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smoothest Ride with 22's Which lift Level Tires

RAMayor

Reaction score
I'm in the same situation. Want to stay with the factory 22's. Did you go with the ridge grapplers? If so, what size? I'm worried about the ride with those.
I haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet. It is a lot of money so I am doing my due diligence on it before I pull the trigger. Pricing out all new wheels and tires as well, since I could likely get a set for only a few hundred more. I keep coming back to getting the factory rims and bigger rubber, not sure why. I found the Terra Grapplers for 359 on amazon and the local discount tire will price match and install. What I have to do now is wait for my uncle to be back in florida to install the level kit before I can put them on. Then I will need to get the tires mounted and balanced and an alignment. Then get the Tazer DT to program the new tire size so speedometer is accurate.
All said and done it is looking like $2,000 expense to fill the wheel wells. ALL BECAUSE THE REBEL DIDNT COME W VENTILATED SEATS, THANKS RAM! lol

RAMayor

Reaction score
I've decided to go with Terra Grapplers. 305/45/22. What do you think? Thanks
305/45 is just wider than the original, no? I guess it is slightly taller. I am so torn what to do. Would love to see pics of yours installed. Planning to level or lift?

RAMayor

Reaction score
Found a set of 35x12.5x22 Milestar Patagonia AT for 187 a piece at Walmart.com
Did some research on them and it looks like they have some good reviews (quiet, durable and great traction) by a lot of Jeep owners running them and a few 2500 truck owners, so I think for the price they are a good deal. They are also sold by discount tire for 229 or something like that, so it eases my mind a bit going with a less common brand if they will sell and warranty them.
Curious if anyone on here has ever run them?
I think they will fit w a 2 in level based on other posts I have seen in this thread and others.

Users who are viewing this thread