5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smoked mirror lights

Reaction score
Ok boys be gentle with me this is my first post. Just bought a 2021 and the mirror lights are ugly. Has anyone found/bought a smoked lens for these. And if so what brand did you buy.

CMil527

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
TRY LAMIN-X... THEY SELL IT IN SHEETS ANED ITS PRETTY EASY TO WORK WITH!

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lamin-X or VHT tint in the spray can. Both allow you to tint to the level you want, although VHT requires paint prep (tape, newspaper, etc). If you go the VHT route SHAKE THE CAN REALLY WELL. If you don't, and it doesn't mix, you'll get spots that look like shyte.

spiG

Reaction score
Precut, I have the dark smoke on mine as well as the rear brake and third brake light. For me think the dark matches well with the Night Edition.

Reaction score
Precut, I have the dark smoke on mine as well as the rear brake and third brake light. For me think the dark matches well with the Night Edition.
I must be missing something on the site then....let me go back and look. Thank you

Reaction score
Why can I not find them on there sit.....I know Im not the sharpest tool in the shed but damn!!!! I love the idea of the the third brake light. I have the Night Edition also.

spiG

Reaction score
I would just search for 2020, same lights (besides third if you have the new LED light/camera), at least I believe they're the same lights.

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They don't have pre-cut mirror lights since that's what you're after. You'd have to do the universal and cut them yourself.

spiG

Reaction score
Thats right I used Luxe kit for mine, not the Lamin-X

CMil527

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The universal kit is fairly easy to work with using an exacto knife.. ive used it on a few vehicles in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread