5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smaller RAM?

Diesel123

Reaction score
Down in Los Cabos last week and saw the smallest RAM i had ever seen! (Adventure model - no idea of engine size)

Kind of like that Subaru “truck/car/Baja” from years back, but smaller. Not much use for the small bed.

0A7A6BE0-814E-4949-95DA-6299D678C7B6.jpeg EFCBC1E7-01FB-4C01-9EEE-79D162D2EF1C.jpeg

aametzger

Reaction score
You win!! lol. I was in Mexico this year and saw one of those when riding on a bus on the way to see the Mayan ruins. I tried to get my phone out fast enough to take a pic and post it on this forum, but I was too slow. I kept on the lookout for the rest of the trip, no dice. Great capture! The one I saw was a lower-end model without all the extra black molding or bars and had an open fridge with fish on ice in the back. :cool:

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Jeez that's even smaller than the Ram 1200.

Dynamite

Reaction score
Thats the Ram 700!!!
For sale at Mexico and South America (Panama,Chile,Brazil, Etc.)

The little, front-wheel-drive pickup is a badge-engineered version of the Fiat Strada, which is also sold in Mexico. The powertrain is limited to a 1.6-liter four-cylinder making 115 horsepower and 119 pound-feet of torque with a five-speed manual gearbox.

Users who are viewing this thread