5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slip On Tow Mirrors

TRIBUTE100

Reaction score
My 2021 Ram 1500 Big Horn came with the power side mirrors. I bought some universal clip on tow mirrors last year with the rubber straps (CIPA 11952, 2 for ~$30) and was not happy with them.
The right side mirror actually blocked some of the view from my factory mirrors and you had to get the rubber straps really tight to make them feel secure.
I just ordered some Longview Custom Towing Slip On Mirrors # LO34FR from etrailer.com for $55 plus tax for a pair. They are contoured with the factory mirror, have a secure clamp, and will
allow the power folding mirror to fold, according to their video. I wish I had known this brand was available before I bought the other ones. The etrailer.com link is below:
https://www.etrailer.com/Towing_Mirrors/Longview/LO34FR.html

Johnny_H

Reaction score
Those look awesome! Thanks for posting this I’m ordering now.

I had similar ones for my 2017 but they were just secured with a wedge and they left a bit of a scuff, and fell off once. These look far more secure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lpsouth1978

Reaction score
I purchased the Longview mirrors and LOVE them!! They fit securely with no concerns that they will fall, they aren't affected by the winds produced while driving, and they REALLY help see around the camper when towing. The only downside is that they are pretty bulky, so I can't store them in the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread