5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sliding tool box

GeoJoe

Reaction score
I found this bed rail mounted toolbox made by Mopar, and was wondering if they come in black or if there is another brand that mounts to the bed rails that comes in black?
Sliding_toolbox.PNG

TX_Phil

Reaction score
First ive seen this so no help with experience but it seems like a heck of an idea. I wonder how well it will slide when fully loaded ?

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

GeoJoe

Reaction score
First ive seen this so no help with experience but it seems like a heck of an idea. I wonder how well it will slide when fully loaded ?

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
Yeah, I thought it was a cool idea too. Especially since it is flush with the top of the bed instead of the standard type that has a ledge and overhangs the bed.

My1stHemi

Reaction score
I just picked one up on Craigslist this week. Waiting on the rails to arrive. Can’t wait to try it. I will for sure spray the inside with bed liner and may do the exterior too.
I may also add some locking drawer slides so that it can extend past the tailgate for easy access without getting in the bed of the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread