5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slammed Limited.. hmmm

limited_19

Reaction score
No sure if I have any real words for this, besides I like the paint job.

trending-now-2018-sema-show-special-004.jpg

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
As SpeedyV stated, definitely can appreciate the work put in it.

I would like to see it with where you can just see the top of the wheels.

I enjoy the creativity, just would want to see more of the wheels. Curiously hoping there is a button to push and to what height it can go to in full up mode??? Pictures of it in other poses???

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
ok..ok...yes I have too much time on my hands....say it...say it!!! I can't find my old version of photoshop so I used the crude basic edit function on laptop to somewhat very roughly speaking show a little wheel when lowered using my own truck picture.

My truck is not lowered like this...though I am considering a 2 inch drop in rear like Hdmlnium1 showed in another thread.

Here it is to give idea of showing a little bit of the top of the wheel....:):):)

My blessing and problem (depending on issues), I most of the time try to find the good in something and work with that...but not blind to the bad parts.

Attachments

• 20190131_145751---crude edit job of truck lowered.jpg
    20190131_145751---crude edit job of truck lowered.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 49

Lize

Reaction score
Doesn't look like there's any camber to get the wheels under the arches when that low so can only think the wheels would look too far in the wings when raised to a slightly drivable height?

Users who are viewing this thread