5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skunk smell

Lazyvj

Reaction score
I have a 19 longhorn smells like a skunk dealer said it was wiring smell and it would go away it's still there after 1200 miles

Mike67

Reaction score
I have a 19 longhorn smells like a skunk dealer said it was wiring smell and it would go away it's still there after 1200 miles
Search the forum for smell or stink and you should find other threads on the topic

Last edited:

EJanx07

Reaction score

Mine does the same thing. 2019 Lone Star ORP, with 1000k on it. It’s been getting better as days and miles go by. The dealer told me, that it’s some kind of protective spray they put on the motor and rotors, when/while the trucks are being made in the factory. I don’t know if he was full of sh.. or not, but it’s slowly going away...

Users who are viewing this thread