5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skrewball!!!!!

Thr33BlindMice

Reaction score
20200703_125738.jpg

Coworker recommended this... i like it.. smells butter scotch/ popcorn-ish. Definitely has a peanut butter after taste. A tad sweet. With couple ice cubes, it's tasty!!!

FTRO

Reaction score
It's good, I'm just not a fan of peanut butter much.
If you are into flavored whiskey, my go to right now is Leopold BroS Peach Whiskey!
For reference it is nothing like Crown peach or Bird Dog peach that almost has a peach schnapps hint to them.
Leopold has a more full flavor with almost a hint of maple then straight peach.
MVIMG_20200709_095530.jpg
That Paniolo on the left, Best flavored whiskey I have ever had. Picked it up on Maui during a distillery tour three years ago.
I didn't know it was a limited run and they haven't made it since. I would buy cases of it if I could find it.

Thr33BlindMice

Reaction score
It's good, I'm just not a fan of peanut butter much.
If you are into flavored whiskey, my go to right now is Leopold BroS Peach Whiskey!
For reference it is nothing like Crown peach or Bird Dog peach that almost has a peach schnapps hint to them.
Leopold has a more full flavor with almost a hint of maple then straight peach.
View attachment 61330
That Paniolo on the left, Best flavored whiskey I have ever had. Picked it up on Maui during a distillery tour three years ago.
I didn't know it was a limited run and they haven't made it since. I would buy cases of it if I could find it.

thx for sharing...might have to hunt these down and try.

Users who are viewing this thread