5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skid plates

Dyeelitt

Reaction score
I just ordered the 2 factory skit plates from Benny. He used my VIN to confirm the part numbers and provided a 50% off shipping coupon. The plates include the mounting bolts. I’m not sure if I can post the company name or website. It’s a well known company.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I just ordered the 2 factory skit plates from Benny. He used my VIN to confirm the part numbers and provided a 50% off shipping coupon. The plates include the mounting bolts. I’m not sure if I can post the company name or website. It’s a well known company.
Shouldn't be any problem. People constantly mention buying things from Amazon, or Bam Wholesale.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I don't see anything in the forum rules against your posting the information for the skid plates you bought. The closest thing I can find might be the rule against advertising, but I see this as a recommendation not an advertisement. That is, unless you're associated with the company which makes them and you'll profit from it in some way. And like @6of36 said, posting links to other websites or sellers hasn't been an issue in the past.

barrak

Reaction score
Just installed mine today. They're a bit minimalist, though. You can even work around them to change the engine oil and filter.

Oh, and the specified torque is 60-65 Nm.

Attachments

• Front Suspension Skid Plate Installation.pdf
    697.1 KB · Views: 30

Dyeelitt

Reaction score
I ordered from Allmoparparts.com. I contacted Benny through ram forum.com and he asked for my vin and sent me a link to the parts and a 50% discount code on shipping. In my opinion a good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread