5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skid plates

cervelo15

Reaction score
I removed my Air Dam last night and I noticed there is no protection from loose rocks on the road under my truck. The engine is completely unprotected!!!!

Does anyone have a part number or suggestion for a basic cheap skid to protect my engine? Check out the image of it wide open.
Check out this post in the off roading forum. There is a whole thread of an option that is available out there and one that Shifts and Grins Fabs working on. I’m waiting to see what comes of this and put myself down when they are available. I want to remove the front air dam, but I don’t want to do it until there is some level of protection there.

Bobbybob

Reaction score
Check out this post in the off roading forum. There is a whole thread of an option that is available out there and one that Shifts and Grins Fabs working on. I’m waiting to see what comes of this and put myself down when they are available. I want to remove the front air dam, but I don’t want to do it until there is some level of protection there.
Have had mine removed for a while and have no issues. But…would still like an option to put something in place.

Users who are viewing this thread