5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skid Plates 2019 1500 DT

Rambro1776

Reaction score
Bought my Ram 1500 DT w/only 8k miles about a month ago. Luckily an awesome forum member posted where I could pull the original window sticker. One look under the truck and no front tow hooks confirmed it is indeed the sport package and the window sticker confirmed again. My question for you guys are; where can I get great quality skid plates protecting the underbelly? I believe the front bumper I’ll install will have the front skid. Also wanting rockslides type nerf bars. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Just in case someone makes the comments, no I’m not rock crawling, I’m just tough on my trucks lol
ed56133873811bc6800c98a0e1d5de40.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Bought my Ram 1500 DT w/only 8k miles about a month ago. Luckily an awesome forum member posted where I could pull the original window sticker. One look under the truck and no front tow hooks confirmed it is indeed the sport package and the window sticker confirmed again. My question for you guys are; where can I get great quality skid plates protecting the underbelly? I believe the front bumper I’ll install will have the front skid. Also wanting rockslides type nerf bars. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Just in case someone makes the comments, no I’m not rock crawling, I’m just tough on my trucks lol
ed56133873811bc6800c98a0e1d5de40.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sport Package can be optioned with the Protection Group or Off-Road Group which have the tow hooks. It's not a mutually exclusive package.

Users who are viewing this thread