5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SirusXM Lifetime Subscribers

rconiv

Reaction score
Many a year ago I got the XM lifetime plan, which was great, till I got my Rebel, and when I connected to it, from the free introduction plan, my SiriusXM stopped working. Went around and around with support on this, and finally had someone say just pay for it, and we will reimburse you, which they did, and in a year, contact me back, and will reimburse you again. Well today I got this, which will hopefully save me the $60 some dollars a year. If you have the lifetime plan, you should have probably got this email also.
Dear Loyal Listener,
Great News! We enhanced our Lifetime Premier package to include streaming and video at no additional cost. You had previously purchased a separate streaming subscription in connection with your Lifetime Premier plan and we are pleased to refund the amount you paid for the remainder of your separate streaming subscription plan. The amount of your refund can be viewed at siriusxm.com/account. Your refund will be credited to the credit card on file with SiriusXM. If you do not have a valid credit card on file with SiriusXM, a refund check will be mailed to you in the next few weeks.
You're Also Getting More Channels! We are expanding the number of channels you have — adding over 100 new ad-free music channels to our streaming service. These new "Xtra" channels deliver an innovative, exciting listening experience — designed for any mood, occasion or activity, covering everything from upbeat pop and R&B to current country hits. Start listening to the 100 new Xtra channels on our streaming service now!!

e55amg2

Reaction score
Many a year ago I got the XM lifetime plan, which was great, till I got my Rebel, and when I connected to it, from the free introduction plan, my SiriusXM stopped working. Went around and around with support on this, and finally had someone say just pay for it, and we will reimburse you, which they did, and in a year, contact me back, and will reimburse you again. Well today I got this, which will hopefully save me the $60 some dollars a year. If you have the lifetime plan, you should have probably got this email also.
Dear Loyal Listener,
Great News! We enhanced our Lifetime Premier package to include streaming and video at no additional cost. You had previously purchased a separate streaming subscription in connection with your Lifetime Premier plan and we are pleased to refund the amount you paid for the remainder of your separate streaming subscription plan. The amount of your refund can be viewed at siriusxm.com/account. Your refund will be credited to the credit card on file with SiriusXM. If you do not have a valid credit card on file with SiriusXM, a refund check will be mailed to you in the next few weeks.
You're Also Getting More Channels! We are expanding the number of channels you have — adding over 100 new ad-free music channels to our streaming service. These new "Xtra" channels deliver an innovative, exciting listening experience — designed for any mood, occasion or activity, covering everything from upbeat pop and R&B to current country hits. Start listening to the 100 new Xtra channels on our streaming service now!!
Just an FYI, all lifetime packages are Sirius XM Select. If you have XM guardian active, you cannot transfer a lifetime sub. You have to either remove it or wait for your free trial to expire.

RJS

Reaction score
Just an FYI, all lifetime packages are Sirius XM Select. If you have XM guardian active, you cannot transfer a lifetime sub. You have to either remove it or wait for your free trial to expire.
Not all, mine is still the Premier pkg I bought many moons back. It has the ability to stream and listen just like the current all access on my 19 Ram.

Users who are viewing this thread