5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SiriusXM Traffic Service - 12-inch screen

enemjay

Reaction score
I was going through the SiriusXM page on my 12-inch screen and noticed that Traffic Services was not enabled. So I contacted SiriusXM and they told me that my "radio is not capable of traffic services." Is this true? Does anyone here have Traffic Services activated on their 12 inch?

grinch72

Reaction score
I was going through the SiriusXM page on my 12-inch screen and noticed that Traffic Services was not enabled. So I contacted SiriusXM and they told me that my "radio is not capable of traffic services." Is this true? Does anyone here have Traffic Services activated on their 12 inch?
Mine is enabled and works fine.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Why are they charging us for a system that has all the higher level, most sought after features disable?
1. Live Traffic
2. Voice Recognition / Free Response Texting
3. Voice Recognition NAV address entry
4. Remote Start (seems to be hit-or-miss on vehicles). Mine worked 2 out of 10 tries last week.

@RamCares

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Mine works perfectly. I have the zoom disabled, so it shows me a pretty large swath of the city's traffic without having to scroll. Pretty nifty.

Users who are viewing this thread