5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SiriusXM screen MISSING presets/album artwork (not presets resetting)

Xlur8ed

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've done my due diligence for searching on this forum to no avail. My issue is not related to my presets not 'sticking', rather the SXM presets and artwork disappeared. Not black screen disappeared, the background woodgrain imagery is still preset, it's moreso the icons are just...gone?

FM/AM/BT all work as normal, just SXM. The actual audio service is working as normal, and I can change the SXM station from the steering wheel or tune knob. It's really just the fact the icons are gone and screen is empty other than the column for 'Source Select'.

Picture of SXM page:
527sPAK.jpg

Picture of FM page (just for reference of all the things missing):
nK0QLqT.jpg

This truck has 2,000 miles and has been a nightmare. I have no remaining hope that my dealership will be able to help me, so I'm left with dealing with this on my own (along with a rogue moving passenger seat, condensation in headlights, 'Service shifter' sporadic warning in cluster (with a ding to alert everyone riding with me what a POS this $62,000 truck is). My 2017 Ram was literally the best vehicle I've ever owned with ZERO issues in 3 years. Literally zero. I will be doing everything in my power to return this truck if these issues aren't fixed in a hurry. (Thanks for allowing me to rant).

(The most common response I found searching for related topics, was to unplug the negative battery terminal... All due respect, I'm not doing that on a brand new truck. 1994 Ram I paid $1500 for? sure.)

Users who are viewing this thread