5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SiriusXM Guardian Scam Call?

Dodgeramfan

Reaction score
My SiriusXM Guardian expired last month (NOT talking about SiriusXM radio). I received a few email offers of $25 off but did not respond. Over the past 3 weeks, I've been getting calls with an offer of $60 for 6 months. I never commit to anything from an unsolicited call so I declined. The calls continued. I decided to call SiriusXM Guardian directly. I was told these calls are not legit. The rep said he has no current offers for me except 25% off the complete package (bringing it down to about $230 annually). The $60/6 months offer is sometimes available to certain customers, but it is not available to me now. Just a heads-up out there about a potential scam. DON'T give out your CC number if you get an unsolicited call from SiriusXM Guardian. Call them directly to see what's available.

P.S. Each call from SiriusXM Guardian was from a different number (all 484 area code). None of the numbers bring up anything with a Google search.

Users who are viewing this thread