5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SiriusXM Guardian app updated

IA_Dawg

Reaction score
My guardian app updated today and now it uses the regular Uconnect app. Has anyone else received this update?

FirstTimeRamDriver

Reaction score
I got an update too yesterday but I don’t see any feature additions. Release notes say stability and performance. What do you mean by it uses Uconnect?

IA_Dawg

Reaction score
I got an update too yesterday but I don’t see any feature additions. Release notes say stability and performance. What do you mean by it uses Uconnect?

The update installed the regular Uconnect app, that I previously couldn't use because I have the 12 inch screen. It's the one that displays your truck.

JDBob35a

Reaction score
I've never seen the guardian app. I have the 12" screen and all I've used since I bought the truck is the UConnect app.

IA_Dawg

Reaction score
I've never seen the guardian app. I have the 12" screen and all I've used since I bought the truck is the UConnect app.

Interesting. That app never worked for me until after yesterday's update.

TulsaRam

Reaction score
Does anyone have the info button on their app that displays gas, oil, tire temp, and mileage? I had it on my 17, but my 19 doesn't have it.

JDBob35a

Reaction score
Does anyone have the info button on their app that displays gas, oil, tire temp, and mileage? I had it on my 17, but my 19 doesn't have it.

If you have the 12" Screen you don't get the additional info in the app, but the folks with the 8.4" screen do. (Go Figure). I was hoping for an update that would enable it but nothing yet.

TulsaRam

Reaction score
If you have the 12" Screen you don't get the additional info in the app, but the folks with the 8.4" screen do. (Go Figure). I was hoping for an update that would enable it but nothing yet.

That's what I thought, most expensive radio doesn't have all the features. Thanks for confirming.

Users who are viewing this thread