5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SiriusXM disappeared

Bobkid

Reaction score
Disconnected my battery negative terminal earlier today for about 20 minutes while installing the Edge Pulsar unit and when I reconnected everything and started, SiriusXM no longer appears as an option under my radio input sources. I've got AM, FM, and the USB AUX inputs selectable, but SiriusXM no longer shows there (not even grayed out). I'm still in my free trial period (just started it 2 weeks ago), so I'm wondering if you have any ideas?

Thanks,

Barnyard

Reaction score
Give it some time. You're probably missing a few other apps as well, but they should repopulate after a while

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Bobkid

Reaction score
Give it some time. You're probably missing a few other apps as well, but they should repopulate after a while

Just funny it'd drop that when my radio presets and phone pairing didn't even get purged.

Bobkid

Reaction score

You were right. It took about 4 bours, but everything finally repopulated.
thanks

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You can also speed up the process by going to the Mopar owner's website, logging in (you need to set up an account with your VIN), and there's an option to send a refresh signal to your truck for Sirius XM.

Instead of waiting a few hours it will take about 5-10 minutes and everything will be back.

Bobkid

Reaction score
You can also speed up the process by going to the Mopar owner's website, logging in (you need to set up an account with your VIN), and there's an option to send a refresh signal to your truck for Sirius XM.

Instead of waiting a few hours it will take about 5-10 minutes and everything will be back.

Thanks, luckily I was home during this period so I wanted to just wait it out to see if the problem would resolve itself.

K Evans

Reaction score
I had the same thing happen after changing batteries on my 2019 Ram 3500 but everything came back except the sirusxm app. It's been 3 days now and still no update. Is there a way to manually update the app on uconnect?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/