5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SiriusXM 3 month trial!?!

Scjon03

Reaction score
Has anyone else that recently purchase a new Ram only got a 3 month trial for SiriusXM and Traffic/Travel?
I had a 2019 Laramie and it had a 1 year Sirius and 5 year Traffic/Travel when I purchase it. No issues with the radio trial.
I recently traded in my Laramie for a Limited and after activating my Sirius and transferring it to my account it’s only showing a 3 month trial. I chatted with Sirius and the idiot said to get back with them after my 3 Month trial is over. I told them no fixed this right now but I guess I was closing time and they didn’t. Have to call Monday when they are open.

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How much time did you have left on your original 1 year trial? Perhaps that’s the problem and it’s showing 3 months left from your Laramie? I’d get up with your dealer and have them sort it out as it should be 1 year on your new Limited.

Scjon03

Reaction score
I had a month left from the Laramie. But it doesn’t matter when you purchase a new car. Sirius had to escalate the issue lol. Why? When it suppose to be automatically applied anyways. So let the waiting game begin.

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah kinda sad but typical for SXM to make things harder than they should be.

Dank

Reaction score
Sirius customer service is a NIGHTMARE to deal with.

Scjon03

Reaction score
They fixed it... told me someone f'ed up and yeah. Whatever, its fixed now

Users who are viewing this thread