5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sirius XM radio issues 2021 RAM 1500

Canada eh

Reaction score
Trucks 5 months old and I have nothing but problems with the Sirius XM. Here is a list of issues:

Won't find satellite/internet
-happens at start up at times
-happens after having signal, but on restart it can't find signal again
-search function worked for a while but then sporadically. It can't even find existing stations they have listed.
-screen goes black at times when a signal is reached for while and listening to a station
-screen randomly goes black and starts up again on a station while having a signal

They have replaced the radio and all this **** still keeps happening. They have escalated this but it's been 3 weeks since this was shared with me.

Had anyone else experienced issues with Sirius XM like this? If so was it fixed? How did they fix it?

Thanks everyone.

1D32319

Reaction score
Not accounting for the obvious technical glitches you are seeing, but do you typically get good satellite signal with other devices where you're at? Lots of them tend to struggle the further north you get. Anything large just to the south of you?

Good luck.

Canada eh

Reaction score
Not accounting for the obvious technical glitches you are seeing, but do you typically get good satellite signal with other devices where you're at? Lots of them tend to struggle the further north you get. Anything large just to the south of you?

Good luck.
Good question. But my other RAM had zero issues no matter where I was driving. Same places. BTW this is happening in residential and major cities where I am. I've never seen a unit doing so many things.

McHouck

Reaction score
Have them change your antenna.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online