5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sirius XM favorites disappearing

BB22

Reaction score
When I bought my 2022 Rebel in October 2021, I was able to save favorite songs/artists while listening to Sirius. I would get a notification every time one of my favorite songs was playing on a Sirius channel. It worked great. Then in December when the truck did an over the air software update to S21.D.5, I stopped getting notifications. When I checked my favorite list I found that they were all gone. I attributed this to the update. But ever since then, when I add a favorite song or artist, within a few hours to a day or two, the list is wiped out again. It will not permanently store the favorites anymore. Has anyone encountered this since updating to S21.D.5 ?

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did your profile also get wiped out with the update? If so, make another one, maybe it will help. Seems these radio's like to forget things without a profile.

NRitland2

Reaction score
I have the 8.4” no update but with a set up profile and I ran into this a few times about a month ago. Would set them, next time I drove all gone or not in same order as we set them. Weirdly it hasn’t happened again. 🤷‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread