5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sirius records

Wdmso

Reaction score
So I have a 2025 1500 E Torque 3.6 . Anytime I hit the Mute button ( because I don’t like the song)
It pauses the song .. 10 or 30 minutes later if I unmute it.. the same song starts playing.. the only way to get the current playing song is to change channels then go back. Is there a fix

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I have a 2025 1500 E Torque 3.6 . Anytime I hit the Mute button ( because I don’t like the song)
It pauses the song .. 10 or 30 minutes later if I unmute it.. the same song starts playing.. the only way to get the current playing song is to change channels then go back. Is there a fix
Read the manual?

Clicking the fast forward button a few times should do it.

Or look in the settings, there should be one which says something like start at the start of the song when you switch channels.

Many vehicles don't offer that feature, personally I like how I can rewind in the Ram...

Wdmso

Reaction score
Read the manual?

Clicking the fast forward button a few times should do it.

Or look in the settings, there should be one which says something like start at the start of the song when you switch channels.

Many vehicles don't offer that feature, personally I like how I can rewind in the Ram...
I did can’t find anything. Internet not much better. Felt this site was my best shot

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is from my 2019 manual - look for the "Tune Start" setting and turn it off.

Screenshot_20240814_213629_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's operating as designed. Nothing to "fix".

Hitting mute pauses siriusXM. There should be a fast forward button that will switch back to live if you wait a few minutes, then unmute and hit the fast forward.

Users who are viewing this thread