5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sirius "Continue Listening to XXX Channel"

thirtydaZe

Reaction score
I have a 2023 Laramie. Once in a while when I start my truck I get a popup on my Uconnect5 from Sirius that asks if I want to continue listening to a channel that I had not been previously listening to.

When I'm at work sometimes I listen to Sirius on my phone, and If I shut it down, It asks If I'd like to continue. This is by design.

However it also happens when I haven't been listening to Sirius, and Channels that I would never listen to in the first place.

My concern is it's pulling stations from my previous truck, even though I have the previous truck removed from my account, verified by Customer Support at Sirius.

Anyone else see this? Any fix?

thirtydaZe

Reaction score
Took a pic for reference.
Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0790.jpeg
    IMG_0790.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 26

boothroyd917

Reaction score
Mine does that when I listen to XM on the web or on my phone. Once you get in the truck, it tries to resume playing from the same spot where you left off. Maybe a family member is listening to XM using your account online?

thirtydaZe

Reaction score
Mine does that when I listen to XM on the web or on my phone. Once you get in the truck, it tries to resume playing from the same spot where you left off. Maybe a family member is listening to XM using your account online?

I had considered that, but I'm not sure that is the case.
I have some trial subscriptions that have expired on the 2022 truck I traded, I'm hoping that takes care of the issue.

Thanks for your response!

Users who are viewing this thread