5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silly Limited question

speedracernc

Reaction score
So... I was cleaning the interior today. I noticed taht on the drivers side there is a chrome strip on the drivers front and rear sill. On the passenger side there is no chrome but a textured section. Did they just install the wrong sill plates? Are the limiteds supposed to have chrome there?
Thanks

speedracernc

Reaction score
If you have a limited they put the wrong sill plates on the passenger side. Suppose to have stainless sill plates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats what i thought. thanks for a quick answer. Ill get it sorted at my next oil change.

maddog49

Reaction score
They missed mine to. Also check your floor Matt's to make sure they have the inserts.

LimitedGRR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So... I was cleaning the interior today. I noticed taht on the drivers side there is a chrome strip on the drivers front and rear sill. On the passenger side there is no chrome but a textured section. Did they just install the wrong sill plates? Are the limiteds supposed to have chrome there?
Thanks
yep, wrong sill on pax side,

maddog49

Reaction score
Here you go for the floormats

Attachments

• 1578797789032.jpg
    1578797789032.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 84

Users who are viewing this thread