5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sill plate wiring diagram

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a diagram\chart for the wires under the sills for each door?
Going to be trying to tap into a door light or something of the sort that turns on when a door is open.

I don't have the tools to determine which wire is giving out juice without cutting\splicing in.
I plan on using positaps, but it's just going to power an LED so not very worried about ruining any wire powering something heavy.

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a diagram\chart for the wires under the sills for each door?
Going to be trying to tap into a door light or something of the sort that turns on when a door is open.

I don't have the tools to determine which wire is giving out juice without cutting\splicing in.
I plan on using positaps, but it's just going to power an LED so not very worried about ruining any wire powering something heavy.
I did the installation of my running boards that way. i connected them to my footwell light. Works perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread