5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sill Guards with RAM LOGO?

Bo3liwe

Reaction score
Hi
Please

Where can i find Sill Guards with RAM LOGO FOR 2019 RAM LIMITED Crew Cab (Indigo/Frost)COLOR

thank you

**Same color of the pic

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200305-015653_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200305-015653_Samsung Internet.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 154

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi
Please

Where can i find Sill Guards with RAM LOGO FOR 2019 RAM LIMITED Crew Cab (Indigo/Frost)COLOR

thank you

**Same color of the pic
I asked some sellers on eBay today and they seem to think they don’t exist... Need someone with indigo/frost interior on a 2020 to say whether their sills say Ram or not

Last edited:

TheMopars

Reaction score
Try Steve White Motors. If you call ask for Luke. I've been using them for Mopar OEM parts for almost 15 years.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you are looking for the Light Frost Mopar part number, it is 82215703.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The sill in my truck is dark navy
Oh, I see. Well, I haven't seen dark navy. It might be true that it isn't available as an accessory set.. You would think it would be though if 2020 Rams with Indigo/frost interiors include the Ram logo. Perhaps a dealer can order the left and right, front and rear pieces in dark navy separately.

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Oh, I see. Well, I haven't seen dark navy. It might be true that it isn't available as an accessory set.. You would think it would be though if 2020 Rams with Indigo/frost interiors include the Ram logo. Perhaps a dealer can order the left and right, front and rear pieces in dark navy separately.
Yes, it seems like that should be an option. We need someone with a 2020 limited with the navy/tan interior to tell us that they have the RAM on their door sills because mine is a small blank stainless piece

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My 2019 Laramie has the blank stainless also. I need the Mountain Brown color which is available as an accessory set. I have noticed that the Mopar accessory only has the fronts with the RAM lettering. The rears match the design of the fronts but without the lettering. Can someone with a 2020 Limited also tell us if the rear door sills are blank or lettered.

Bo3liwe

Reaction score
I have some secratch with my original sill guards (front left side)
So i will order the original one dark navy color (without ram logo)
The pats number is (6ER291C5AC)

Users who are viewing this thread