5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signed Up

Maryland_Man

Reaction score
2021 RAM 1500 Limited in Billet Silver, 5.7L V8, Class IV Receiver-Hitch, 4-Corner Air Suspension, 12" Display, all Safety systems except HUD, Power running boards, Limited Level 1 Equipment Group. Runs great, very comfortable ride, cool sound system. Best is air suspension and power running boards, my 89yo Dad and mother-in-law and wife with bad knee can get in and out easily. The 5.7 bed can carry mobility scooter and room for luggage. Have experimented with ECO/MDS (light foot) and get decent MPG (23) on highways. I'll be paying forever, but having my dream truck and being able to allow other family members to enjoy makes it worth it.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, and congrats!

Andymax

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome! I have a similarly set up Laramie (PRB's, Adv Safety Group, 12", but no Air Susp, which I miss!). similar experience....our parents, all in their low 80's, can get in/out quite easily. The comfort is stellar, especially on long road trips. You'll love it even more over time. There are some great mods to do as well...poke around the forums, you'll see lots of ideas and friendly folks.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Congrats, and welcome to the show!

Users who are viewing this thread