5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Side view mirror replacement question

Rogo725

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Ram Laramie that is fully loaded. The thing is practically a limited. However, after the first frost and snow, I realized my side view mirrors aren’t heated. (Before you say click the defroster button, check the mirror for the symbol, I’ll tell you I did all that and the build sheet)

the truck came with the tow mirrors that flip up 90 degrees. Not heated, not power folding, just blind spot and the little triangle for when someone’s on my side.

So fast forward and someone offered me mirrors off there truck that have the heat, power fold, blind spot monitor and only wants 275 for both mirrors. I’m just not sure what else I need to do the swap and make it all functional. the part number for the mirrors he has for sale are 68276510AC.
Can someone guide me and tell me if these will work and what else I need to order and do to make this swap work.

thank you very much.

Users who are viewing this thread