5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Side mirrors lowering in reverse

Parkerduplexes

Reaction score
Does anyone else have the setting on for their side mirrors to tilt down in reverse? Mine seem to tilt all the way down when I put it in reverse and it seems non-useful.
Not sure if my setup is defective?? They should tilt down some but not as much as they do

piening2150

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've seen this complaint on here before. Unfortunately it's not adjustable, so if you don't like it the only option is to turn it off in the Uconnect vehicle settings.

Nukegm426

Reaction score
I ran with it on for awhile then turned it off... debated putting it back on because I kinda got used to it lol. I do wish it was adjustable how far down it goes

kdoublep

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Turned mine off. They tilt too far. It's unfortunate they screwed that up because it could be useful if it was adjustable or at least calibrated properly .

Finn5033

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I also turned mine off. I remember the first time I put it in reverse It surprised me. They tilt way too far to be useful

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It works well if you lower your seat all the way down and you are only 5 foot tall. Didn't for me.

Users who are viewing this thread