5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Side Mirrors issue

Dbiehle

Reaction score
I have 2020 Longhorn and I have had issues after coming out of reverse one side of my mirror doesn't tilt back up. Has anyone else had this issue?

GAscooter

Reaction score
I had this issue on my truck. The final fix was the dealer replaced the mirror.

VPI

Reaction score
There was supposed to be a TSB coming out for this in the second quarter this year. My dealer did not even offer to replace the mirror, they just told me not to use the feature.

Amerinamese

Reaction score
How do you turn on the reverse tilt feature?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Amerinamese

Reaction score
I must not have that setting. I went to mirrors/wipers and there no mirror settings.

d15nonvtec

Reaction score
when this does this on my 21 and on my 19 when i had it, i press memory 1 and it brings it back to where it should be. i think there is a TSB for this, but no fix yet.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I must not have that setting. I went to mirrors/wipers and there no mirror settings.

Just a guess here but maybe the Big Horn doesn't have that feature? Or maybe you need to have a specific option package to get those.

Amerinamese

Reaction score
I was just reading on an older post that it's only on the Sport package for the Big Horn. Someone once said it came with the lvl 2 equipment group, but I have that and no tilt in reverse.

Users who are viewing this thread