5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Side mirror light replacement

SupremeWill

Reaction score
I got too close to a mail box and busted the passenger side mirror outside turn signal light. The rest of the side mirror is fine i only need the light. I know the dealership sales these. Has anyone replaced one and if so please HELP

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I got too close to a mail box and busted the passenger side mirror outside turn signal light. The rest of the side mirror is fine i only need the light. I know the dealership sales these. Has anyone replaced one and if so please HELP

Hi SupremeWill,

I am very sorry to hear that this happened to you! Please know that our team is just a private message away if you end up having to address this with your dealer and any additional support is needed for that process.

Mark
RamCares

Shotyme

Reaction score
Hi SupremeWill,

I am very sorry to hear that this happened to you! Please know that our team is just a private message away if you end up having to address this with your dealer and any additional support is needed for that process.

Mark
RamCares
I think a rock hit mine, and I’m in the same situation. I have the replacement outside turn signal. Do you have a repair manual for how to swap it out?

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I think a rock hit mine, and I’m in the same situation. I have the replacement outside turn signal. Do you have a repair manual for how to swap it out?

Hi @Shotyme - I regret to hear that you are experiencing this concern with your truck. Unfortunately our team here is not technically trained, I kindly recommend following up with your local Ram dealer for further support with this inquiry.

Mark
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/