5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show your truck house! "GARAGE "

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well two years ago I built an addition, which was a two car extended garage with a second story master bedroom with walk-in closets and bath.
At that time I was given the advice to build it twice as big as I wanted due to all the crap that will be place in it as a catch all. I wish I would have taken that advice 😕 now I clean it out every other week.
So here a few photos of my garage, as you can tell I started collecting signs and license plates. If you have some signs/plates you are selling or looking to trade PM me! I need a plate from each state!
Lets see your garage!

Attachments

• 20220124_160711.jpg
    20220124_160711.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 225
  • 20220124_160806.jpg
    20220124_160806.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 222
  • 20220124_160407.jpg
    20220124_160407.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 197
  • 20220124_160352.jpg
    20220124_160352.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 196
  • 20220124_160345.jpg
    20220124_160345.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 196
  • 20220124_140133.jpg
    20220124_140133.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 221

Diggerdan11

Reaction score
4152f28c96fc90af2a7f36af4dee903e.jpg

My shop that I wish I could park my Ram in. I also have a “2 car” attached that my wife’s parks her Durango it.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Well two years ago I built an addition, which was a two car extended garage with a second story master bedroom with walk-in closets and bath.
At that time I was given the advice to build it twice as big as I wanted due to all the crap that will be place in it as a catch all. I wish I would have taken that advice 😕 now I clean it out every other week.
So here a few photos of my garage, as you can tell I started collecting signs and license plates. If you have some signs/plates you are selling or looking to trade PM me! I need a plate from each state!
Lets see your garage!
Nice garage. LOL at the princess parking. My wife's nickname is Princess Christine. She'd love to have a sign. :ROFLMAO: I think I have license plates from WA, ID, and AZ that I'd be willing to part with if you don't have those yet.

4152f28c96fc90af2a7f36af4dee903e.jpg

My shop that I wish I could park my Ram in. I also have a “2 car” attached that my wife’s parks her Durango it.
What year is your square body Chevy? I've owned a few of those over the years.

Diggerdan11

Reaction score
Nice garage. LOL at the princess parking. My wife's nickname is Princess Christine. She'd love to have a sign. :ROFLMAO: I think I have license plates from WA, ID, and AZ that I'd be willing to part with if you don't have those yet.

It’s a 77. My Grandpa bought it brand new in 77 and I inherited it when he passed in 2013. It only has 34k miles on it. But since it sat for so long the paint is rough and the interior is even worse. I’m currently getting ready to send it for paint

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
It’s a 77. My Grandpa bought it brand new in 77 and I inherited it when he passed in 2013. It only has 34k miles on it. But since it sat for so long the paint is rough and the interior is even worse. I’m currently getting ready to send it for paint
Since it's ready for paint I assume it's not suffering from rocker rot. Hard to find one that doesn't have that now. Sounds like a nice truck! The last one I owned was a '78 K20. I kind of miss that old pickup. Enjoy your Grand dad's truck!

Diggerdan11

Reaction score
Since it's ready for paint I assume it's not suffering from rocker rot. Hard to find one that doesn't have that now. Sounds like a nice truck! The last one I owned was a '78 K20. I kind of miss that old pickup. Enjoy your Grand dad's truck!

Yeah both rear rocker panels have rust which of course is normal. I have new replacement panels for them.

Lord Helmet

Reaction score
Yeah both rear rocker panels have rust which of course is normal. I have new replacement panels for theI miss my Big Red '82 K20. I miss the 4 on the floor ytanny but the Rebel compensates and gets better mileage. LOL :ROFLMAO:

Lord Helmet

Reaction score
I miss my Big Red '82 K20. I miss the 4 on the floor tranny but the Rebel compensates and gets better mileage. LOL :ROFLMAO:

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Wow! Your garage is huge! Im so jell, i do need those plates! I will pm you.

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I love posts like these. Love to see how others have theirs set up. I'll have to grab some pictures tonight. I'm jealous already. I only have a 20x30 and the opening is ~ 78", so truck doesn't fit, but all my other crap does :LOL: . I have quite a few signs too. Many of which were obtained late at night in college. Since I'm the only friend with a relatively cleaned out garage, and woodstove heat, the neighborhood beer drinking happens here. My wife doesn't always approve, but I tell her I could always be out doing worse things. @New1500customram I may have a Pa plate or 2 laying around if you need.

Edit: Oh ****, I just saw you're in Pa, too. You likely already have a pa plate 🤣

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I love posts like these. Love to see how others have theirs set up. I'll have to grab some pictures tonight. I'm jealous already. I only have a 20x30 and the opening is ~ 78", so truck doesn't fit, but all my other crap does :LOL: . I have quite a few signs too. Many of which were obtained late at night in college. Since I'm the only friend with a relatively cleaned out garage, and woodstove heat, the neighborhood beer drinking happens here. My wife doesn't always approve, but I tell her I could always be out doing worse things. @New1500customram I may have a Pa plate or 2 laying around if you need.

Edit: Oh ****, I just saw you're in Pa, too. You likely already have a pa plate 🤣
Yes, i have about 10 pa plates. Thats for letting me know., my garage is 26 by 28, and i 8ft high doors, at the time of the build i said go with 8ft incase i get a truck. My wife said ya right! Well you never know
Look forward to you photos

Derek916

Reaction score

My mom just parted away with my dad's K30 with a 454. Was my dad's pride and joy but nobody was into it or has space for it in California. Sold it for $2300 this week. Yes, I know she got ripped off, but too hard selling it and she didn't want to deal with random people.

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes, i have about 10 pa plates. Thats for letting me know., my garage is 26 by 28, and i 8ft high doors, at the time of the build i said go with 8ft incase i get a truck. My wife said ya right! Well you never know
Look forward to you photos
My dad said if he had to build a new one today, he wouldn’t do anything less than a 10 foot door and I agree. My garage is from the 70’s though, when everyone was driving short station wagons 😆

Users who are viewing this thread