5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show us your Bed Rails!

rrbhokies

Reaction score
Thinking about the Putco 88873 black bed rails on my 6'4" bed. As far as I can tell, Putco are still the only ones on the market that are made specifically for the 2019 new Rams. Anyone install these rails or know of any other models out there? Show us your bed rails, and any install pics, tips, instructions.

rrbhokies

Reaction score
Has any installed bed rails on their 2019/2020 Rams yet? Haven't seen any responses. Also, want to know if anyone has had any success with installing them with a tonneau cover, and which brand/model works best. The concern I see with the Putco rails is that because they taper in the back, the base of the bed rails look like they could interfere with many tonneau covers. Looking for any advice. Thanks.

TruckDriver

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looking for the same for my 5'7" bed on the rebel and you're right, Putco seems to be the only provider out there...

I think there's one out there who's got chrome rails on a Delmonico Red truck (they're who pointed me to Putco), I didn't see an up close of the way the rail sits on the top of the bedside, but as long as you've got about 1/4-1/2" of space between the rail and inside edge of the bed, a Lomax tri-fold would fit

Users who are viewing this thread