5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should FCA make the 360 camera's record in various conditions?

silver64

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I would think it would be a major advantage to have the camera's record in various conditions. When parked and disturbed in security on mode. When driving, backing or maneuvering. You would think it would just require a mini usb memory stick and some programming?? I think it would be a great selling point as well and a good marketing tool. Maybe even a button on the fob so if you are outside the truck you can activate it.

Anyone agree?

Tred

Reaction score
I would think it would be a major advantage to have the camera's record in various conditions. When parked and disturbed in security on mode. When driving, backing or maneuvering. You would think it would just require a mini usb memory stick and some programming?? I think it would be a great selling point as well and a good marketing tool. Maybe even a button on the fob so if you are outside the truck you can activate it.

Anyone agree?
Yes.

I was thinking the exact same thing yesterday.

silver64

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I also think that if something bad is happening outside the vehicle you could turn on the cameras. Maybe someones trying to rob you or if an accident happened you would have every angle recorded. I'm sure there could be a ton of advantages.

Reaction score

Anyone agree?
I agree! I have been thinking with all these cameras why not have a memory stick for an emergency situation??

Dave88LX

Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing. It's got to be possible, even if something needed to be added/programmed. Teslas record don't they?

Users who are viewing this thread