5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shifter Assembly Lights Glitching

sbdf1

Reaction score
Anyone else have this issue with their truck when it's cold out? Once it warms up inside the cab then it stops flashing and everything goes back to normal. No other flashing or issues on the dash, just the shifter assembly. I have a scheduled appointment at the dealer Monday and hope I can point them in the right direction.

Killroy2005

Reaction score
Let me know what you find out. It was -5 the other day and mine just went totally out and I couldn't switch to 4 wheel drive...

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I wonder if there is a bad/loose/corroded ground (or even power supply) for that circuit. I have heard of some loose connections at the fuse block under the hood, maybe check there?

Bizkit

Reaction score
Mine did the same thing this morning for the first time in 2 years.
Anyone else have this issue with their truck when it's cold out? Once it warms up inside the cab then it stops flashing and everything goes back to normal. No other flashing or issues on the dash, just the shifter assembly. I have a scheduled appointment at the dealer Monday and hope I can point them in the right direction.

Mine did the same thing this morning for the first time in 2 years. What did dealer do for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/