5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

She's done

rzims

Reaction score
So, I got my Ram 1500 Laramie just before the holidays. I'm coming from a slightly modified Jeep Grand Cherokee that I loved. I go up to my property in the foothills a couple of times a month and also tow a small travel trailer. The Jeep was awesome but had a 160k on it so it was time for an update.

I got the Laramie Sport with the hemi and the tow package, but wanted to modify it slightly to better fit my needs.
I've had the bed LineX'd, added Tow Hooks, running boards, WeatherTech mats F/R and a seat cover to protect the leather from the dog and grandkids. I just finished adding the bilsteins for a level and now some put some new shoes on her. ProComp LT295/60R20
She looks good (in my opinion), rides great and is everything I hoped she would be. Love this truck!

Attachments

• done.jpg
    done.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 227
  • done1.jpg
    done1.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 232
  • done2.jpg
    done2.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 211

tcm4950

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So, I got my Ram 1500 Laramie just before the holidays. I'm coming from a slightly modified Jeep Grand Cherokee that I loved. I go up to my property in the foothills a couple of times a month and also tow a small travel trailer. The Jeep was awesome but had a 160k on it so it was time for an update.

I got the Laramie Sport with the hemi and the tow package, but wanted to modify it slightly to better fit my needs.
I've had the bed LineX'd, added Tow Hooks, running boards, WeatherTech mats F/R and a seat cover to protect the leather from the dog and grandkids. I just finished adding the bilsteins for a level and now some put some new shoes on her. ProComp LT295/60R20
She looks good (in my opinion), rides great and is everything I hoped she would be. Love this truck!
Noice
Lookin good

Dusty1948

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I see another Quad Cab owner. Tackfully and nicely done!

Best regards,
Dusty
2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33 gallon fuel tank, factory dual exhaust, 18” wheels. Build date: 17 July 2018. Now at: 029664 miles.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Looks great! I've always been a fan of clean white vehicles. My only issue is your claim that she's done. I don't believe it for a second if you've done that much. There's always something cool new thing that comes along. It's only a matter of time. My truck will only be "done" on the day I decide to sell her. ;)

rzims

Reaction score
Looks great! I've always been a fan of clean white vehicles. My only issue is your claim that she's done. I don't believe it for a second if you've done that much. There's always something cool new thing that comes along. It's only a matter of time. My truck will only be "done" on the day I decide to sell her. ;)
True, but I have to keep telling myself, (and the minister of finance) that she's done to try to control the urge to continue shopping :)

Users who are viewing this thread