5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shameless plug for realtruck.com

GeorgeA

Reaction score
I was interested in getting some information on tonneau covers that can be used with a removeable lumber rack, so I call the folks at Real Truck.

The customer service and level of knowledge was amazing. I have no affiliation with this company, but I thought it would be useful information for the forum.

These guys sell over 30,000 tonneau covers per month - you read that correctly. They are super well trained by the manufacturers.

By the way.........

Most of the major "brands" are owned by the same company.

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes shameless plug. Lol....

I have had one experience with Realtruck.com and can't complain but several forum members here haven't had the same experience. As far as 30k tonneau covers a month. I have a tough time swallowing that one. If one of the sales people told you that one I would take it with a grain of salt.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have ordered a few times from them and been happy. AmericanTrucks are conmen, stay away.

Users who are viewing this thread