5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shake when Window is Down?

FoxHound84

Reaction score
When you are going highway speeds, does your truck shake violently if you put down one of the rear windows?

I know most/all cars have that air buffeting if you don't put the windows down right, but the entire frame/seats shake violently when I do this from the buffeting.

NordicNevs

Reaction score
I haven’t heard of the shaking, I have heard of resonance. I wonder if some deflectors would be helpful?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luxy72462

Reaction score
All of my 5 Rams over the years have done it. Most trucks will do it. Live with it. Just crack the other window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mjharden

Reaction score
When you are going highway speeds, does your truck shake violently if you put down one of the rear windows?

I know most/all cars have that air buffeting if you don't put the windows down right, but the entire frame/seats shake violently when I do this from the buffeting.

Yes, mine will do this too...helps to crack the rear sliding window a few inches ;-)

Fidomac

Reaction score

Mine too...some kind of resonance feedback...

Users who are viewing this thread