5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexy Laramie Rebel

meltedcheez

Reaction score
Actually made it even better. Took out the level and added a readylift 3.5". Little dirty, but still sexy!! View attachment 10412
Now you have me rethinking the level and going straight to the 3.5" lift. I also want the Rebel wheels for my BigHorn. This is making my mouth drool. Of course none of it will be done until next year...but I can still dream.

Are you going to increase the tire size after those are worn?

JBeckman

Reaction score
Now you have me rethinking the level and going straight to the 3.5" lift. I also want the Rebel wheels for my BigHorn. This is making my mouth drool. Of course none of it will be done until next year...but I can still dream.

Are you going to increase the tire size after those are worn?

I liked the look of the level, but way happier going this route. Looks more like it's supposed to.
I have thought about it. But keeping the 18" wheel, I wont be able to go crazy. Primarily due to tire backspace to UCA. But that's not saying I wont go with a 20x9 in the future. And keep these for winter. But I'll cross that bridge when it comes.

Zmoney

Reaction score
Hi....I have a perfect set off of my 19 Red/black Rebel with no tires. I put new Fuel Hardline 18x9 wheels and reused tires and pressure sensors. Only 1500 miles on truck so wheels are perfect. I am in Portland, Oregon. Are you anywhere close? Make me an offer. Thanks!
You still have the wheels? I’m in Seattle area

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry, The Rebel wheels just sold and shipped out. The shipping is expensive so you may want to buy some locally in Seattle. ($325 to ship 4 35lb boxes to Oklahoma from Portland!) :confused:

Leif_Ram2019

Reaction score
You still have the wheels? I’m in Seattle area

I bought a set in Surrey BC back in Nov. I also recently saw a set (no tires or TPS) in Seattle on Craigslist just the other day. They seem to be gone now. Keep searching craigslist for 2019 Ram and I'm sure there will another set eventually.

Leif_Ram2019

Reaction score

Leif_Ram2019

Reaction score
I paid $1,100 with stock 33” tires (no TPS) but I had to drive all the way to BC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I sold my Rebel wheels (no tires,sensors, or lug nuts) for $500 but the shipping costs are the bad news. To get them sent a few states away costs like $325 (each wheel and box weighs 35 lbs) so if you can get them within driving range, you can look at your total cost and decide if it is a deal you feel good about. If you make offer, the seller might accept some reduction. :)

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I purchased mine with lug nuts ( not needed ) for $700 and shipping ran me $100. Yes I could have waited for someone closer, but I’m an implusle buyer and my storage centers show that lol.

Lonestar21

Reaction score
Thanks! Does 695 seem fair?

I think that’s a lot for just the rims and I wouldn’t pay that, I purchased a set of Rebel wheels last week with brand new tires for $1,000. I kept searching and searching and finally found a set 30 mins from me you just have to be patient and eventually something will come up.

There was other sets listed on Craigslist but people want a lot of money that I wasn’t willing to pay. You have to wait for the good deal or find someone that’s willing to negotiate the price

Good luck

Attachments

• 45A9E4A5-6684-4CB0-967A-EC139094D4AE.jpeg
    45A9E4A5-6684-4CB0-967A-EC139094D4AE.jpeg
    341.6 KB · Views: 106

Zmoney

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Do you know if the offset is the same as my current wheels? I currently have the Laramie 18” rims...

Lonestar21

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Do you know if the offset is the same as my current wheels? I currently have the Laramie 18” rims...

I’m not sure about the offset but they will fit as others that have 18’s are running them and I had the 20’s and I had no issues going down to the Rebel 18”.

caduzera

Reaction score
Pumped about the new truck. Original plan was to replace wheel/tires & add a mild lift. Gonna stay with stock...even the white letters have grown on me...ordered max steel 2-tone. Wish I coulda picked up an in-stock Rebel 12...a must have package. Rebel woulda looked sick with a quad/short box. My trade's at the bottom...best part about the deal is a $6700 refund.
View attachment 7500 View attachment 7501 View attachment 7502 View attachment 7503
View attachment 7504
I’m considering swapping the 22” for the same wheels as you. How does it ride?

Hassman

Reaction score
Curious what pressures you are running the rebel wheels at...? They are supposed to be at 45/55psi. But wouldn’t that throw the tire pressure monitor into “danger” mode?

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Curious what pressures you are running the rebel wheels at...? They are supposed to be at 45/55psi. But wouldn’t that throw the tire pressure monitor into “danger” mode?
45/55? Is that what the door jamb sticker says? If so, than you‘re good.

Users who are viewing this thread