5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Several Recalls completed and tranny slips

Reaction score
At 4,773 miles, my factory ordered, custom built 19 Rebel 12 Crew Cab went in for its first oil change. While at the dealership, they also took care of the #: V07 Adjustable Brake Pedal recall and the #: V71 recall for the ORC Module which required new ORC Power-Down Flash software for the ECM.

When I pulled out of the dealer's driveway it felt like I was pressing the accelerator pedal and nothing. Then the trick seemed to move and develop speed. I turned around at the next traffic light to go back, but by that time, everything seemed normal. I was also told that with the Flash of the ECM, the truck might need to relearn my driving style and habits so I may notice changes in my MPG for the next 500-1000 miles.

So here I am about 500 miles later and the truck definitely isn't feeling the same as it had pre-flash. It feels like there is a significantly long delay in throttle response and then sometimes the engine revs but it takes a few secs for the truck to move, other times like just now, there was a clunk and the truck lurched forward. Very inconsistent.

Anyone have similar issues or E58C4925-524A-4687-92B2-AB28EED7B597.jpeg thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread