5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Setting for automatic entry/ exit in park?

GM convert

Reaction score
Is it possible to set the air suspension so that when the truck is in park or ignition is off it will always go the lowest height? Thanks

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
No it won't do that. You have to manually push the button. The 2019's have the 2nd generation air compressor so its a lot faster than my 2014. Takes about half the time.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hadn't heard that 2019 was faster - that's good to know, Thanks!

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I did notice that Jared sped up his video review segment where he lifted it. I knew it wasn't that fast!

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah it was speed up 4x, I meant to actually put a text annotation on the bottom of the screen but unfortunately I was half asleep by the time I finished editing that video and forgot.

bvigne01

Reaction score
if you have the power steps. whats the hight with the truck in entry/load mode? I have a 5 and 6 years old and want to know if they can get in and out on their own.

Thanks

Jwsmith

Reaction score
Page 577 of the PDF manual indicates a setting to have Auto Entry/Exit on/off when placed in park from the Suspension menu - don't see that option on mine. There is an option to have automatic Aero on/off. It would be convenient to have it automatically return to Entry/Exit when shifting to Park. I'll see what mine does tomorrow when if turn the Auto Aero off.

DanSkan

Reaction score
It takes about 10 seconds to lower to entry/exit level and if you open a door before it is completely down, it will cancel and go back up to previous level, aero or normal. It can not be programmed to go down by itself and if it could you would need to wait the 10 or so seconds before opening a door.
You can bush the button before you park and it will lower when you go slow enough before you park and open door if pushed more than 10 seconds prior to opening door.

mikehillmt

Reaction score
I know I had seen it before too, now I can’t find it? Maybe an update?

Users who are viewing this thread