5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Set Clock to GPS, 8.4 without NAV?

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I had to adjust my clock and noticed it said sync to GPS time. How is this possible on a base 8.4 head unit without navigation, do all these trucks have GPS?

Dikky

Reaction score
I had to adjust my clock and noticed it said sync to GPS time. How is this possible on a base 8.4 head unit without navigation, do all these trucks have GPS?
I believe all these trucks have GPS and nav built in .... you just have to pay the dealer $400 to get it activated, or pay nothing and use your phone through carplay

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just noticed this morning, there was no option for it. I had to adjust the hour myself. Weird because my non nav 8.4 in my 2019 cherokee had the option. Seems they skimped on some stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread