5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Service Stability Control

trixdesigns

Reaction score
I've been waiting to post this until it was fixed, in the hopes that this may help someone in the future.

I have a 2019 1500 Limited 4x4
The other day starting the vehicle produced the following errors:
Service Stability Control
Service Trailer Brake Control
Front and Rear parking/cross path sensors are disabled (trying to enable them says Unavailable on the EVIC)
Front Collision Warning is disabled

Immediately took the truck into the dealer and a week later it's fixed.
With their scan, the truck was producing DTC's: U1440, U0403, U0415, C2227, U0141
They cleared the codes and with the truck idle, U1440 returned.. unfortunately that's not in their system yet.

They opened a STAR case and the first attempted fix was to replace the transfer case mode sensor. This was replaced to no joy. The part took 1 day to arrive.
They reached back out to FCA, whom contacted engineering, who gave them the second fix: replacing the front axle disconnect. The part took 5 days to arrive.

Once they replaced the front axle disconnect and cleared the codes, the code didn't return. They took it on a couple test drives and she's now back in my driveway.

mike_ct

Ram Guru
Reaction score
did this code ever return? or did the front axle disconnect solve the issue?

Heath86

Reaction score
Did anyone end up working this out? I have a '22 Laramie and after having my new suspension installed, I got 3 codes come up on my screen. ESC requires servicing, 4wd temporarily disabled and stop/start disabled along with the check engine light.
I read somewhere that this could have to do with the wheel alignment. This is being carried out tomorrow, so hopefully this resolves it.
I took it to the service agent today, they did a scan, have no idea but will apparently get back to me. (Heard that before, they are terrible).

Users who are viewing this thread