5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Service Air Suspension after installing Daystar spacers and Revel Links

wtyer

Reaction score
I just installed the Daystar spacers and Revel links on my 2020 RAM 1500 Limited. Now I am getting a service air suspension warning. Has anyone else ran in to this issue? Everything is working with the air suspension. I can raise and lower without any issues. Could my links be to long or short?

Thanks for any help y'all can give.

Checkmate251

Reaction score
I just installed the Daystar spacers and Revel links on my 2020 RAM 1500 Limited. Now I am getting a service air suspension warning. Has anyone else ran in to this issue? Everything is working with the air suspension. I can raise and lower without any issues. Could my links be to long or short?

Try shortening your links a turn or two! This happened when I did it on my 2016 will be doing this again on my 2020. Please let me know what your measurement is for links front and rear once you find the sweet spot, that’ll give me a starting point!
There are quite a few pages on here about using those links if you search for them!

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you have alphaOBD there's a procedure to set the height calibration to properly fix this error. The max heights are stored and if it's off by too much it throws this error.

you can also go into the guages and make sure they are all the same height at all levels. it's not something you can eyeball.

wtyer

Reaction score
Try shortening your links a turn or two! This happened when I did it on my 2016 will be doing this again on my 2020. Please let me know what your measurement is for links front and rear once you find the sweet spot, that’ll give me a starting point!
There are quite a few pages on here about using those links if you search for them!
I started with the front links at 2 1/2" from center to center of the link holes. I'm still working on getting the final setting. It did take me driving to truck with the service air suspension warning on to get it to go away finally.

AtlasRam1500

Reaction score
I started with the front links at 2 1/2" from center to center of the link holes. I'm still working on getting the final setting. It did take me driving to truck with the service air suspension warning on to get it to go away final

i plan on doing my19 limited , did the ride change is it noticeable?

wtyer

Reaction score
I think that the ride is a little firmer than stock. I figure that is the price you pay to look cool and get bigger tires.

Users who are viewing this thread