5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking knowledge

Hemi_Heflin

Reaction score
Hi, just joined, I'm Hef and I need insight. I recently let loose of old trusty my tow pig and got a 19 Big Horn 4x4. I'm thinking about doing a rear level drop -2. But whos everyone going to? Next issue... This is my 55th truck (I have commitment issues I think) so I'm not a dummy in the buy sale trade world. But i went to a dealership a fella I was comfortable signing my name with was running and bought this truck. Soon as I pressed the button and it starts I hear tis, tis,tis,tis and I'm like what's the exhaust leak about and Jeff said don't worry consider it fixed... ok cool. 19 ram big horn, 83,5xx, crew cab not everything I wanted but I got 85% of it including 3yr/30,000 warranty including all gaskets and seals plus tires $32k. I take it back up there and find out Jeff quit in the two months I've had the truck, they won't honor my deal or anyone else he sold and now they are telling me its going to be a $1000+ to fix the cracked manifold and it is not covered by warranty. I was thinking about buying some shortys and all I've found that I know for sure fits is some kooks for $1,200. What are you guys using to fix this manifold issue?

Users who are viewing this thread