5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seat Covers

kdoublep

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They've been on my list. I'm getting the black ones with white stitching (currently oos). Haven't heard from anyone on here, but the reviews seem good as you stated. One Ram owner said they are a "must buy." I like the price, they match the white stitching on my Bighorn interior and console, and they look easy enough to remove quickly if needed. Checks all my boxes.

Screenshot_20230703_224902_Amazon Shopping.png

Last edited:

Dikky

Reaction score
So I ordered them. They were on sale for 200 bucks on prime day. They are better than I expected, nice heavy material and look good on the front seats. The back is another story They’re great if you never intend to fold up your seats or fold down the centre arm rest. Not made right for 60 40 fold up seats. So I’m 51% satisfied lol

Attachments

• IMG_2007.jpeg
    IMG_2007.jpeg
    173.6 KB · Views: 30

kdoublep

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats! They look great! I'm just getting the fronts. I have one of those doggie hammocks in the back. Covers everything but keeps it clean :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread