5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seat covers

Buckshott

Reaction score
Has anyone bought a set of rough country seat covers I wondered if they are any good?

JCK_25

Reaction score
Has anyone bought a set of rough country seat covers I wondered if they are any good?
I bought a set a few months back & like them very much. I previously had the Lucky Man Brand from Amazon but thought those looked too generic. The RC ones look almost stock and I like they're one piece & keeps things from getting between the back of the seat and the cushion part.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Buckshott

Reaction score
I bought a set a few months back & like them very much. I previously had the Lucky Man Brand from Amazon but thought those looked too generic. The RC ones look almost stock and I like they're one piece & keeps things from getting between the back of the seat and the cushion part.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Thanks for the reply I want something that fits snug I thought they looked nice online.

Users who are viewing this thread