5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seat Covers

SLH2020

Reaction score
Does anyone have seat covers made from 500 Denier Genuine CORDURA®? They seem like what I'm looking for as far as durability goes but another thing I'm concerned about is fit and finish. I hate to cover my seats cuz they look good as is but I've found that between me and the people I haul around, I'm constantly cleaning the dirt and mud off the seats every night.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I had cordura ballistic seat covers in my previous truck, and they were great. Fit was excellent, and they held up very well to the abuse my Rebel saw. The reason I haven't put them in my current truck is I'm not sure how well the ventilated seats will work with them because of how tightly woven the fabric is. Since ventilated seats is the main reason I didn't go with another Rebel, I don't want to take the chance of disabling that feature on my Laramie by adding seat covers.

SLH2020

Reaction score
I had cordura ballistic seat covers in my previous truck, and they were great. Fit was excellent, and they held up very well to the abuse my Rebel saw. The reason I haven't put them in my current truck is I'm not sure how well the ventilated seats will work with them because of how tightly woven the fabric is. Since ventilated seats is the main reason I didn't go with another Rebel, I don't want to take the chance of disabling that feature on my Laramie by adding seat covers.
I thought about that as well but not too concerned about the ventilated seats as much as the heated seats. I'm sure the heat will work through the covers, just might take a little longer to feel... Hopefully it works

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I thought about that as well but not too concerned about the ventilated seats as much as the heated seats. I'm sure the heat will work through the covers, just might take a little longer to feel... Hopefully it works
The heated seats worked fine with those covers. (y)

Users who are viewing this thread