5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seat covers

Adams2123

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend some good seatcovers (really just need the driver side) that are easy to remove? I want something heavy-ish duty to protect my seats from getting in and out with my duty belt on. Thanks in advance

duke2001

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend some good seatcovers (really just need the driver side) that are easy to remove? I want something heavy-ish duty to protect my seats from getting in and out with my duty belt on. Thanks in advance
Checkout Tiger Tough online.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Had these in my 2017 Rebel. They worked great for the two and a half years I used them. I haven't gotten them for my new truck because I'm not sure the ventilated seats would be effective with them on. Seat heaters worked fine though.

shrubs2000

Reaction score
I had a set of wet okole on my last truck for about 10 years so it was an easy decision to add a set to this truck. They are always running sales but there is a lead time on them.

Attachments

• 20200308_121841.jpg
    20200308_121841.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 75
  • 20200424_160711.jpg
    20200424_160711.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 75

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I had a set of wet okole on my last truck for about 10 years so it was an easy decision to add a set to this truck. They are always running sales but there is a lead time on them.
It's a shame to cover such a nice steering wheel. I'll trade you for my Laramie steering wheel. You'll never know the difference with that cover.

shrubs2000

Reaction score
It's a shame to cover such a nice steering wheel. I'll trade you for my Laramie steering wheel. You'll never know the difference with that cover.
I'm good. It's a summer thing and will come off soon I like the sheepskin in the summer as it keeps the steering wheel cool if/when I forget to put the sunscreen up.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I'm good. It's a summer thing and will come off soon I like the sheepskin in the summer as it keeps the steering wheel cool if/when I forget to put the sunscreen up.
I get it. I was actually kidding about trading. I swapped out my Laramie wheel for a Longhorn wheel last winter, so I'm set. I get the reason for covering it in summer. I use a windshield sun screen and my wheel still gets pretty warm.

Mawgie

Reaction score
A little late to this thread, but take a look at marathonseatcovers.com. I had them in an '06 2500 Cummins Ram that saw a lot of heavy outdoor use. Cordura material held up extremely well: easy clean up and very puncture resistant.

Smerberj

Reaction score
I just received my coverking neosupreme covers for my 2020 Ram, once I install them I'll let you know what I think.

JonUSN

Reaction score
@Smerberj installing my rear Coverking seat covers is currently kicking my ***.

of all things to get stumped on.
How’s yours go ?

Users who are viewing this thread